Bernafon Acriva / Chronos 7
The Bernafon Verite, Veras and Chronos family of hearing aids are produced by the Danish manufacturer Bernafon, although the Veras range have now been superseded by the Chronos. The Verite and Chronos are available in 3 levels of technology, the Verite and Chronos 9, 7 or 5, of which the 9 is the premium level in the range. The Verite 9 is the RITE (Receiver In The Ear) model for this range. The Chronos 9 is available in the following styles: BTE (Behind The Ear) ITE (In The Ear) ITC (In The Canal) CIC (Completely In Canal) Both the Chronos 9 and Verite 9 come with a wide range of excellent features including Bernafon’s ChannelFree™ signal processing technology. These hearing aids are not made with a specific number of channels like many others. This technology means that the hearing aids will continuously adjust their gain as the signal is not being split between different channels. Other features include:
- AFC (Adaptive Feedback Cancellation) – This feature helps to get rid of any whistling noises that may occur.
- Adaptive Directionality – This allows the microphones on these hearing aids to adjust automatically, depending on where the speech is coming from.
- Adaptive Noise Reduction – This feature helps to eliminate any unwanted background noise keeping speech clearer.
- Wireless Binaural Coordination – With this technology, your hearing aids can actually communicate with each other and share information to further improve your listening experience.
- Environment Optimiser – Helps to improve your listening in different environments
- Data Logging – This feature will record the activity of your hearing aids so your audiologist can analyse it and make sure you are getting the best out of your hearing aids.
- Lifestyle Profile – This allows you to personalise your hearing aids. You can customise the features to suit your individual requirements.