Oticon Alta2 Pro
The Alta2 Pro is the premium hearing aid manufactured by Oticon superseding the Alta Pro. It incorporates Oticon’s latest processing chip (Inium Sense) which has 30% more processing power than their previous Inium platform and is available in the following hearing aid styles:
- IIC: wireless ’invisible-in-canal’ (Size 10 battery)
- CIC: wireless ’completely-in-canal’ (Size 10 battery)
- ITC: wireless ’in-the-canal’ with telecoil (Size 312 or 13 battery)
- ITE: wireless ’in-the-ear’ with telecoil (Size 312 or 13 battery)
- DesignRITE: wireless sleek ’receiver-in-ear’ (Size 10 battery)
- miniRITE: wireless mini ’receiver-in-ear’ with push button (Size 312 battery)
- RITE: wireless ’receiver-in-ear’ with push button, volume control and telecoil (Size 312 battery)
- miniBTE: wireless mini ‘standard BTE’ with push button and volume control (Size 312 battery)
- BTE: wireless power ‘standard BTE’ with push button, volume control and telecoil (Size 13 battery).
- It has 10 channels, noise reduction using their latest algorithm (Binaural TriState), and wind noise reduction.
- The Alta2 Pro can learn and apply the wearers preferred sound level over a period of time (VC Learning) and be programmed to gradually increase in sound level over a specified period of time to allow new users of hearing aids the opportunity to adjust and adapt (Adaptation Manager).
- The Alta2 Pro also uses the latest feedback algorithm (Inium Feedback Shield) to help reduce annoying whistling from your hearing aids and is compatible with Oticon wireless accessories.