Phonak Belong CROS / BICROS
Transmitter Only, add price of Audeo / Bolero B90, B70 or B50 for total cost. Phonak says:
We Think!: PRO’s
- CROS II features state-of-the-art Phonak Venture technology. It’s the latest generation chip which makes hearing easier than ever before and brings endless possibilities.
- CROS II automatically detects what listening situation you are in and switches to the best possible setting. You’ll forget you’re wearing it.
- It can zoom in on the voice in front of you for better speech understanding.
- Whether you are in a restaurant, on a busy street or simply having a one-on-one chat. With CROS II, you will immediately feel included in a conversation, regardless of the situation. No more having to position yourself so that everyone sits on your good side!
- This can be a really good addition for someone with single sided deafness.
- Can be purchased in either RIC or ITC product which is a step ahead of the rest.
- Really helps in certain situations such as in groups and in the car. Not so much in quiet but wearing really helps the brain get used to the extra signal and is vital to achieve the best results.
- The battery consumption is very high, probably twice as draining as a regular fit due to the constant streaming of information between the hearing aids.
- No rechargeable option as yet as they couldn’t make it last sufficient time for the wearer.
- requires a lot of time to get the full benefit as the brain start to process the new sound source.
- Still only compatible with the Belong range!!! Really need to see one with newer technology inside please!!!