Signia / Siemens Cellion 7px | Pure 7px | Carat 7px
- The Signia (Siemens) 7px is the highest level of technology in the Primax range. It contains 48 processing channels for improving sound quality and a greater number of features than the Primax 5 which enable it to be more refined and fine tuned for your needs. The full range of models are available from the smallest “in the ear” to full size “behind the ear” models and suitable for mild to severe hearing loss.
- Available in all styles listed below
- Receiver in Canal – Cellion (rechargeable), Pure (13 battery), Carat (312 battery) and Ace (smallest size 10 battery)
- In The ear ITE – Insio
- Behind The Ear BTE – Motion
- Super Power BTE – Nitro
- 7px‘ SpeechMaster has the complete set of premium features to orchestrate an effortless listening experience. Its full 48 channel processing is the underlying driver for it’s highest possible performance in noise reduction, directionality and amplification. Its ultra-high resolution microphone technology with narrow directionality allows wearers to hear better than a normal hearing person in difficult environments. Its noise reduction, using all channels at its disposal, provides comfortable hearing, even in the presence of wind. Amplification of speech in 48 channels is natural, comfortable and clear.
- Spatial SpeechFocus
- Cellion only – induction rechargeable with 24 hours of battery life from a single charge. 4 hours charging time to fully charged, with a handy 30 minute top up charge to provide 7 hours of battery life. Lithium iron battery and dehumidification feature whilst charging.
- eWindScreen binaural in universal mode
- HD Music with 3 settings
- Up to 12 kHz bandwidth
- Cocktail parties
- High noise environments
- Car with passengers all around
- Performing music
- Listening to live music
- Listening to music at home